Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Middlest


Oh my middlest child, Abby Kate.

She's my drama queen and always has something to say. She's so beautiful it hurts and I know we need more guns and ammo before she turns 16, especially if she's anything like her momma.

Amelia's (the babiest child) occupational therapist and I were talking the other day and discussing why my girls don't get along well while the babiest and the boy are best buds. It breaks my heart and I was pondering if it might have something to do with the babiest's special needs.

Her OT said to me "Well, does Asher talk less than Abby Kate?" and my reply...

"Everyone talks less than Abby Kate."

With her limited speech, the baby gets overwhelmed by Abby Kate and her constant chatter. It's so much her personality, but I understand because even I get overwhelmed by it some days! I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Hearing her stories about her 4 future kids (Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven, of course) and that she wants to be a ballerina and also a chef that makes only pink things for her buffet restaurant pretty much makes my whole day.

My favorite thing? The way she says "I love you most beautifullest mommy ever" with such conviction that even when I am feeling like Swamp Thing, I know that someone sees beauty through the messy hair, yoga pants, and stretch marks. She's gorgeous inside and out and I'm blessed to be her Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment